“The future belongs to young people with an education and the imagination to create.” — President Barack Obama
As part of our mission, our Denver Center Theatre Company carefully selects a variety of plays suitable for varying age groups plus one title specifically for Middle School students. We schedule discounted, weekday Student Matinees, which serve more than 15,000 students each year.
Our Student Matinee benefits include:
- Discounted tickets starting at $16 per student
- Post-show discussions with the cast
- Professionally-prepared study guides
- One free chaperone ticket for every 15 paid student tickets
- General-admission seating
2013/14 Student Matinees
All shows begin at 10:30am Contact us
at 303.446.4895 with questions or for additional information.