Online Ticketing Terms and Conditions
The following terms apply to all online ticket orders for events ordered from Denver Center Ticket Services. By submitting your order you agree to these terms and conditions. Please note that: Due to the nature of live theatrical bookings, programs, dates and times are subject to change.
Review your event, date and seating area selection carefully before submitting your order. There are no cancellations or refunds and exchange fees may apply. Your order is subject to acceptance by Denver Center Ticket Services. Please verify that all information on your order is correct before submitting so that you may be contacted should questions arise.
Back to top
- Service fees are proportionate to the ticket price. Fees are waived when buying in person Mon-Sat from 10am-6pm in the Helen Bonfils Theatre Complex at Speer & Arapahoe and one hour before the show at the ticket counter in each theatre lobby.
- Exchanges from a performance of a show for which you are currently ticketed into another performance of the same show may be made at the ticket counter in the Helen Bonfils Theatre Complex, by phone at 303.893.4100, or by fax at 303.595.9634.
- Subscribers and single ticket holders may exchange their tickets up to 24 hours prior to the ticketed performance time. Subscriber exchanges are free with 24 hours’ notice, but single ticket holders may incur a per ticket exchange fee. There are no exchanges allowed on group tickets. Exchanges are at the discretion of Denver Center Ticket Services, subject to availability.
- Print-at-home tickets are subject to a per-order handling charge, which appears in the ordering process. These tickets are attached to an e-mail confirmation of your order. Spam controls may affect delivery of your print at home tickets and confirmation. The Denver Center is not responsible for failure of e-mail deliveries.
- Specific seating requests, such as wheelchair accessible seating, can be purchased at 303.893.4100 or TTY 303.893.9582 or at the ticket counter in the Helen Bonfils Theatre Complex.
- Special services are available for persons with disabilities. Please specify your needs when ordering tickets. Select performances are audio-described for vision-impaired patrons, sign-interpreted for Deaf patrons and open captioned for Hard of Hearing patrons. The theatres are equipped with assistive listening devices to assist patrons with hearing impairments. Additionally, Braille and large-print versions of Applause program magazine are available upon request.
- Discounted tickets are available with promotion codes on a production-by-production basis and are not available for all productions.
- City seat tax is 10% and is collected by the city of Denver; it is included in your ticket price.
- Mail orders require a minimum of 10 days for delivery. The Denver Center is not responsible for delivery delays.
- Computer system failure or error shall not be the responsibility of The Denver Center.
- Customer Service is available Mon-Sat, 10am-6pm by:
- Phone: 303.893.4100 or 800.641.1222, TTY 303.893.9582, Groups 303.446.4829
- In person: ticket counter in the Helen Bonfils Theatre Complex
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket agents also are on duty in the box office at each theatre one hour prior to curtain for your convenience.
Group Sales Ticketing and Payment Policies
Back to top
- Deposit policy for group reservations: Group sales reservations require a 20% deposit (based on the total dollar amount of the group order). Groups selling on Group Ticket Window are exempt from the deposit requirement.
- Deposit policy for schools and non-profit organizations: Group reservations for school groups and non-profit organizations require a 10% deposit (based on the total dollar amount of the group order).
- Deposit policy:
Orders already on file with group sales: Deposit is due by the payment date listed on the contract. Payment may be made by check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Deposits may also be paid by credit card over the phone.
New orders received after groups have been seated:
Deposit is due at the time seats are placed on hold. Deposit payment may be paid by Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover over the phone.
- Failure to remit deposit payment: If order deposit is not received by the due date, or if alternate arrangements have not been discussed with a group sales associate, the reservation will be cancelled and all remaining held seats may be released to general sale without further notice to the group.
- In the event of a cancelled reservation with paid deposit:
- The deposit may be transferred immediately to another performance within the same season as the cancelled reservation (subject to availability) OR
- A deposit credit certificate may be issued, valid for one year from the date of issuance. This certificate may be used for any Denver Center ticket purchase option.
- Final payment due dates:
All reservations will receive a contract with due dates clearly indicated.
- Denver Center Attractions: Varies according to the individual show policies
- Denver Center Theatre Company (Groups of 50+): Balance due no less than two weeks prior to show date
- Denver Center Theatre Company (Groups of 10-50): Balance due no less than one week prior to show date
- Failure to remit final payment by due date
If final payment is not received by the due date, or if alternate arrangements have not been discussed with a group sales associate, all held seats may be released to general sale without further notice to the group.
- Contact Group Sales at 303.446.4829. Our mailing address is 1101 13th St., Denver, CO 80204.
Theatre Policies and Practices
- Late seating is at the discretion of the House Management and may not be available at all performances. In consideration of all theatre-goers, please arrive in plenty of time to park and arrive at your destination in time for the scheduled curtain.
- Cell phones and beepers may not be used in the theatre.
- Cameras and recording devices are not allowed in the theatre. The taking of photos during a performance violates our contract with the actors. In addition it can distract them and negatively affect the show. Pre- and post-show photography also is not permitted.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the theatres as a general rule. Exceptions are made in the Garner Galleria Theatre and for select Broadway touring shows.
- Children four and over are welcome in our theatres.*
Note: Occasionally, individual productions may offer age recommendations. It is always up to the parent / guardian to determine if an event is age appropriate. Each person entering, regardless of age, must be ticketed. If a child becomes disruptive, the group may be asked to leave. No refunds.
* Select family-orientated productions permit children under the age of four to attend the performance. Please check when ordering. Back to top
We are fully committed to the privacy of our online patrons. We do not share or sell information or use data collected for any purposes other than those serving The Denver Center's mission. Back to top
Cookies are used on our site to track site data and statistics and to complete orders or current activities only. No personal information is identifiable and is, therefore, not trackable.
Information is collected for transactional purposes and patrons have an opportunity to opt-out of any e-mail contact, other than specific, online transactional communications.
For questions about this policy, e-mail email@example.com.
The Denver Center’s website — www.denvercenter.org — conforms to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0.
Student Matinee Ticket Policies
All Student Matinee ticket orders will be processed first come, first served.
Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket, including all teachers and chaperones. One(1) Chaperone Ticket will be allotted for every 15 student tickets purchased (15/1 is our recommended student/adult ratio). Any adult, regardless of position or title, who falls outside that ratio, must purchase an additional ticket.
Submission of the Student Matinee order form is NOT a guarantee of a reservation.
If we are able to accommodate your request, a Student Matinee reservation confirmation will be sent within five(5) business days. Please call 303.446.4895 if you do not receive your contract within one(1) week.
The due date for final payment will be clearly listed on your contract; no tickets may be cancelled or refunded following your final due date. No refunds are given for unused tickets. All sales are final.
Deadlines for reservation made less than six(6) weeks before a performance will be determined on a case-by-case basis by The Denver Center for the Performing Arts.
Bus and parking information will be mailed out with your contract. Each school is responsible for its own transportation. Back to top