Thank you for contacting The Denver Center for the Performing Arts for your charitable organization’s donation needs. Not-for-profit organizations holding fundraising events can apply for ticket vouchers to a DCPA show. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate specific show requests. We ask that you read the following guidelines to ensure a smooth application process:
- Requests must be submitted on company letterhead.
- The details / date of the event should be in the letter.
- If a donation is required by a specific date to meet printing or production deadlines, it should also be stated in the donation request letter.
- The request must be submitted by the end of the month that is two months prior to the date of the event or deadline (example: a request for an event held July 15 must be submitted by May 31).
- Donation requests will be confirmed in writing and are approved / processed at the beginning of the month prior to the month of the event / deadline.
- The approval letter will include a ticket voucher and relevant marketing materials for the show.
- NOTE: The marketing material (heralds, bookmarks, etc.) is NOT the voucher. Expired vouchers will not be replaced. Restrictions may apply for the use of the vouchers (example: no Saturday shows). Please read ALL of the enclosed materials and fine print.
Submissions may be sent via e-mail (in Word or PDF format), fax or mail to:
Audience & Community Engagement Manager
The Denver Center for the Performing Arts
1101 13th Street
Denver, CO 80204
Due to the high volume of requests, we ask that you do not call or send a follow up letter or e-mail. We process inquiries as quickly and efficiently as we can.
Thank you for your interest! Good luck in your fundraising endeavors!